Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday, August 30

Worked on a few dances this morning before practice in preparation for tomorrow's class.  Will be reviewing Suffer and Eternal Secret tomorrow, along with an indepth review of Ain't No Angel.

Also pulled out Rachael's dance "Somewhere In My Car" that she taught a few years ago at Cowboy's in Davie, FL.  Since that song has been on the radio with some frequency this summer, I thought maybe it was time to revisit that dance and see where it goes.  I don't think I'll teach it tomorrow - but soon.  And I may even try it with Thursday's class.  We'll see.

Hopefully this week will provide a full week of dance opportunities - there've been too many missed classes over the past couple weeks.  It's time to get down to the  business of dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment