Monday, December 18, 2017

Florida Line Dance Classic (Not Tampa!) 2017

This was the new Tampa event held at the airport Marriott in Orlando (home of FITS).

Friday teaches I took:
My Reason (Verdonk, Camps, Alart) taught by Marilyn McNeal**
Sentimental (McEnaney-White) taught by Rachael
I Was Wrong (Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris) taught by Sandy Albano**
Oh Mama Hey (Thompson Szymanski & Mundy) taught by Jo**
You Made Me Do (Craig, Flowers, & Livingston) taught by Will

Saturday teaches I took:
Dabbin’ Gold (Vane, Murray, Hadisubroto, Gene) taught by Joey Warren**
3 Rules (Snooke & Richard) taught bby Sandy Albano**

Sunday teaches I took:
All Katchi, All Night Long (Maus) taught by Jamie Marshall**

**These are the ones I’ll for sure be looking to teach... They all might get taught eventually. There were also quite a few beginnner dances that were demo’ed that may end up in my Thursday class as well....

Kathy and I were able to dance with Betsy during the choreography competition with her improver Christmas dance, “Come On Christmas”. That was a new experience and wa fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment