Sunday, July 21, 2019

Niels - 7/20/19

Niels Poulsen Workshop
July 20, 2019

GREAT!!! day of dance!!! Many thanks to Sandy & Diane for another spectacular day! So fun to have Niels join us for a day! Great to see him again! And Dottie!!! OMG! FANTASTIC cookies!!! I was sugared-out all the way back to Naples!

Niels taught us 6 dances - one of which was released in October, 2018 - “Right Now”. How did we miss that one? Cute as can be!!! It’s going to be one of my first teaches!

Swing Train (cute beginner - my class is gonna love it!)
Right Now (fun, “samba-ey” - can’t wait to teach it!)
Thorn In My Side (higher improver, very manageable)
Wanna Know (rolling 8 - like it!)
Obsession Cha (oooooohhhh! Love it!)
Thousand Times (super cool nightclub)

I’m leaving on a 2-week vacation so many of these will be taught to my class and in the classes I attend while I’m gone - but very excited to be able to dance them when I return.

Thanks for another super day of dance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment