Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday, October 18

Yesterday's workshop with Rachael in Orlando was good.  In a couple ways:  learned some neat new dances AND got to whittle away some of my "review" dances for Tampa!

Finally feel pretty good about Witness, No Man's Land, Jessie James.  Got to work on Foot Play, which was a dance I was going to teach and then put it away because it was getting to close to the end of summer.  It was on the playlist for the workshop/social so I re-looked at it and was able to dance it on the floor.

Rachael taught:  Shots With Somebody (Nancy and I agreed that we would teach it to the M/F class), Painting Pillows (a waltz - probably Deb's favorite of the day), Dock Of The Bay (I want to bring this to the Thursday class), Loving You Tonight, Strip It Down (I want to bring to the Thursday class), and Won't Tell A Soul (which was taught in Chicago).  I don't think I want to let any of them get too far away from me - but Shots, Dock, and Strip will be the first three to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment