Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thursday, October 1

Am missing Deb's Thursday night class tonight.  And feeling jealous of everyone who is up in Chicago for the Windy City Event this weekend.

Spent some time today going through all my stepsheets and pulled the ones that I want to at a minimum give a "once-over" and at a maximum "relearn" before Tampa.  I figure I've got about a month.  I've got about 65 dances that I want to go through - that's about two a day.  Yikes!  I'm hoping some of them will be on the open dance list at Rachael's and maybe some will show up on Thursday nights at Deb's class.  In any event, must get busy refreshing my feet on some of these "older" dances that I KNOW will be played in Tampa!

DONE
AK Freak
All Of Me
Bittersweet Memory
Blurred Lines
Boys Will Be Boys
Celebrate
Chandelier
Cheesecake
Chicago Bonfire
Clap Happy
Coming Unplugged
Counting Stars
Don't
Fault Line
50 Ways
Fireball
Get It Bae
                            17 of 65

At Rachael's Workshop
Jesse James
No Man's Land

10/22
His Only Need
I Hope You Find It
Have Fun Go Mad
Hurt Me Carefully
I Got It Easy
Intrigue
Knockin' On Wood
Madness
                    27 of 65 (not quite half yet! 2 Weeks to go! 38 left... need to do more than 2 a day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment